Thursday, September 11, 2014

I'm excited to say that this blog is finally up and running!  It's taken me a bit to get used to communicating in this way but I'm very excited that I will be able to add pictures to this blog so that you can actually see the learning happening each day.  This is just a quick sample of what you will be seeing.  We have finally kicked off our Writer's Workshop and I do believe that it has become one of the highlights of their day.  They can't wait to get started as their heads and hearts are full of great stories.  We began by brainstorming a list of possible topics that they could write about and this chart will stay up for a long time so that they will never be without ideas.  I am so impressed by all of them and their eagerness to get started and their ability to already write for twenty uninterrupted minutes!  They are taking risks and building confidence!  WOW!

2 comments: