Thursday, September 25, 2014

The day is almost here…FIELD TRIP TO THE PUMPKIN PATCH!!!  The children are so excited!  I promised them yesterday that I would post all of the fun activities that they would be doing on this blog…and then I forgot:(  A few let me know of their disappointment this morning so I told them that I would not forget today!  Here is a list of the activities that your child will be enjoying tomorrow.  
                     Machine Shop/Insect Area
                     Barn and tractor play
                     hayrides
                     pumpkin patch
                     straw tent
                     jumpy house
                     weather station
                     corn maze
                     bunnies, goats, donkeys
                     barrel rides
                     
Be ready for some tired little farmhands tomorrow night but the stories they will be able to tell you…priceless!

A few reminders:  Your child will need a sack lunch with his/her name written on it.  Everything will be thrown away there so please make sure their lunches are disposable.  They can also bring a water bottle as the temps look to be in the high 70's and they will be very active.  Play clothes and tennis shoes with socks would be best.  Please let me know if you have any questions at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment