Tuesday, January 19, 2016

News from Camp Buckaroo for January 11th to 14th


I hope that all of you enjoyed your long weekend together!  I learned so much at the many different workshops that I attended on Friday.  I was even able to put one in place this morning for our magic /e/ assessment.  Your child will be sharing what he/she chose to do to show what they learned about this amazing letter.  

Below, you will find several pictures that will help to spark great conversation about our learning last week.  No, we did not make breakfast in room 118 last week:).  We did, however, learn a valuable lesson about life.  

Related Arts this week:
Today is P.E.
Wednesday - Art
Thursday - Music
Friday - Library (Please, please help your child to remember to bring their library books AND their book-in-a-bag!

Reminders:
I have decided to hold off sending in the book orders until this Friday.  If you'd still like to order books, please do so by Friday.  









No comments:

Post a Comment