Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Buckaroo News for February 29th to March 4th

Happy Belated Friday!  I apologize for not sending a new blogpost last Friday but I had to get my peepers checked.  Turns out my age is creeping up on me and I need new glasses:).  Because we are halfway through a new week, I will make this blogpost short and sweet.  Enjoy the pictures from Read Across America and THANK YOU so much for your support of the food drive!  

Get ready for some laughs at some of these outfits!








This was our Ivory soap experiment.  We have learned that when we think scientifically we begin with something we are wondering about.  We then make a hypothesis and then test it.  Finally, we write about our conclusion and illustrate what we observed.  
We didn't let our experiment go to waste.  Each person pinched off some of the soap blob and washed with it before lunch:).
We made raisins dance!  Ask your child to share why this happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment